For a full description, please click here.
Note: FMNS is actively seeking applications from members of key demographic groups including African Nova Scotians and other racially visible people, Mi’kmaq and other Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, immigrants and newcomers, and persons from the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
Are you or do you know someone who:
- Has experience as a treasurer or in a relevant financial management / advisory position?
- Possesses skills, knowledge, experience and expertise that would benefit our organization and sector, including:
- Strategic and Forward Thinking
- Fundraising and Financial Development
- Policy Advancement
- Board Governance Experience
- Networking, Public Relations and/or Government
- Relevancy to the Farmers’ Market Sector
- Is engaged, passionate and committed to people, communities, healthy food and local economies?
- Cares about local production and the farmers’ market movement?
If you, or someone you know fits this criteria, please contact us now with the information below.
Please note that, according to our by-laws and policy document, all Board members need not be from within our membership. We welcome nominees from outside of farmers’ market management and vendorship.
Interested and qualified candidates will be considered internally by the current FMNS Board of Directors. The selected candidate will be expected to begin helping FMNS as soon as possible, and will be officially voted onto our Board of Directors at the FMNS Annual General Meeting at the end of the summer of 2020.
To apply, please contact:
Justin Cantafio, Executive Director
Phone: 902.932.7282 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please click here.